Welcome to Lagos Eko Secondary Education Project
The development of Lagos Eko Project is a further manifestation of the high level determination by the present administration of Lagos State to achieve excellence in governance in all its ramifications and more so in the education of our children.Continue Reading...
Through the Lagos Eko Project, the Lagos State government is revitalizing secondary schools by providing extra funds of between N2 to-N3.5million directly to each of the 620 junior and senior secondary schools including the State technical colleges.Continue Reading...
Get in Touch with Us. We're happy to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, a question, a remark, a problem or a comment? Use the following link to send us an email or complete the online form and submit to us. One of our team members will get in touch with you.Continue Reading...
- LAGOS EKO SECONDARY EDUCATION PROJECT QUOTATION SOLICITATION (Q.S.) FOR REFURBISHMENT OF PROPOSED EL
- LAGOS EKO SECONDARY EDUCATION PROJECT QUOTATION SOLICITATION (Q.S.) FOR REFURBISHMENT OF PROPOSED AU
- QUOTATION SOLICITATION FOR PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE FOR THE PROJECT
- EVALUATION OF THE LAGOS EKO PROJECT TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAMME
- SUPPORT TO EDUCATION DISTRICTS ON DATA MANAGEMENT (EDUCATION MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM)
- INTERNATIONAL INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON PREPARATION OF THE BORROWERS COMPLETION REPORT
- DEVELOPMENT OF ON-LINE ASSESSMENT SYSTEMS FOR EDUCATION MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (EMIS) OFFICER
- SYNTHESIS OF THE PROJECT DATA & REPORTING SUPPORT
- Evaluation of the Procedure, Processes & Performance of the School Development Grants
- Event Day Coverage and Documentary Production for the 2013 Governors Education Award
- Live Event Creative & Technical Production Management for the 2013 Governors Education Award
- QUOTATION SOLICITATION FOR PROCUREMENT OF ONE UNIT OF 30-SEAT CAPACITY CITY BUS FOR LAGOS STATE MODE
- Secondary Schools Grants
- PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Consultancy Services for Government Technical College Ikotun and