PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE
Credit No: 45910-NG Date of Issuance: 4 March, 2013
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Lagos State Government has received a Credit from the International Development Association (IDA), and intends to apply parts of the proceeds for Photographic Documentation for all Public Secondary Schools in Lagos State.
The PSU is taking stock of its various interventions in all 661 public junior and senior secondary schools in Lagos State. In view of this, the Project is embarking on a photo documentation exercise. The exercise will involve 15 experienced photographers to cover the 661 schools, including those in the riverine.
- To gather photographic information about each of the 661 schools in Lagos State.
- To keep photographic record of all Lagos Eko Project interventions in public schools.
The proposed Photographers will work with Project Support Unit in producing a detailed photographic documentation of all project activities at the school level. The expected deliverables are:
- 19,260 images of Lagos Eko Project intervention in all 661 public secondary schools in the State including:
- Purchased items e.g. equipment, instructional materials, ICT resources etc
- Minor repairs e.g. libraries, laboratory, toilets, roofs, floors, doors etc
- School/District personnel e.g. teachers, school heads, Directors and TGPS
- Establishment shots of schools
- 6,420 selected images submitted as contact prints
Qualification and Experience:
Photographers should have a minimum of five years relevant experience in photographic documentation with portfolio of evidence. Photographer should have a high resolution camera of not less than 15 megapixels with detachable lens. He must be able to travel across all six Education Districts and work as part of a team.
The Lagos EKO Project now invites eligible photographers consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested photographers must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, 2011
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours of 9.00a.m and 4.00p.m. Monday – Friday.
The Project Coordinator.
Lagos EKO Project
4, Emina Crescent,
Off Toyin Street,
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below on or before:
11 March, 2013 between the hours of 9.00a.m and 4.00p.m.
DOWNLOAD TO READ MORE
Our Work List
Data and KM
- School Development Grant
- Schools Performance Award
- Public Private Partnership
- Support for Special Needs School